Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics esteban guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

over the past two years i have purchased two of Esteban’s guitars and truly felt they were of high quality; however, today i was told by three music stores in this area that they aren’t worth more than 0.00 each. This really upset me as I have dealt with HSN for l5 years and trust what they present. I cant understand how this beautiful instrument could be downgraded to such a level. Please let me hear your comments as I am confused how this could be misrepresented. Thank you,

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

These guitar systems are an introductory…good way to start and see if you will stick with it. Why the hell would you spend $500 to sell it on ebay for $200. You all have made this out to be more that it is….

Anonymous

watch the advert closely on tv. esteban is playing ANOTHER guitar, and not the one they are advertising. he may be a good guitar player but has sold out to $ in the worst way. anybody who has become proficient on guitar knows how VERY important it is for the newbie player to learn on a quality instrument. shame on you you f****ing ba*****d esteban shame!

Anonymous

: over the past two years i have purchased two of Esteban’s guitars and truly felt they were of high quality; however, today i was told by three music stores in this area that they aren’t worth more than $20.00 each. This really upset me as I have dealt with HSN for l5 years and trust what they present. I cant understand how this beautiful instrument could be downgraded to such a level. Please let me hear your comments as I am confused how this could be misrepresented. Thank you,

Anonymous

:I to ordered a guitar from HSN for my son as a gift. Unfortunately it was a gift and wasn’t given until after 30 days of purchase. The neck of the guitar is warped and the high notes cannot be played at all. HSN refuses to stand behind the product because of the 30 day limit. Buyers Beware!!!! HSN does not stand behind what it sells. : over the past two years i have purchased two of Esteban’s guitars and truly felt they were of high quality; however, today i was told by three music stores in this area that they aren’t worth more than $20.00 each. This really upset me as I have dealt with HSN for l5 years and trust what they present. I cant understand how this beautiful instrument could be downgraded to such a level. Please let me hear your comments as I am confused how this could be misrepresented. Thank you,

Anonymous

: :I to ordered a guitar from HSN for my son as a gift. Unfortunately it was a gift and wasn’t given until after 30 days of purchase. The neck of the guitar is warped and the high notes cannot be played at all. HSN refuses to stand behind the product because of the 30 day limit. Buyers Beware!!!! HSN does not stand behind what it sells. : over the past two years i have purchased two of Esteban’s guitars and truly felt they were of high quality; however, today i was told by three music stores in this area that they aren’t worth more than $20.00 each. This really upset me as I have dealt with HSN for l5 years and trust what they present. I cant understand how this beautiful instrument could be downgraded to such a level. Please let me hear your comments as I am confused how this could be misrepresented. Thank you, PROBLEM WITH ESIBAN is the damn thing dont work right.ya’ll should order direct from Me DONNIE Scott.I will deliver my ds gituar personally to your doorstep and will autograph it if you live in TN or ALabama.My brother in law and i have made over 40 ds signature series acoustic guituars so you can enjoy the privalage.Also my cd is availible real soon…stay tuned to the internet for details on this great deal! Donnie

Anonymous

: : :I to ordered a guitar from HSN for my son as a gift. Unfortunately it was a gift and wasn’t given until after 30 days of purchase. The neck of the guitar is warped and the high notes cannot be played at all. HSN refuses to stand behind the product because of the 30 day limit. Buyers Beware!!!! HSN does not stand behind what it sells. : over the past two years i have purchased two of Esteban’s guitars and truly felt they were of high quality; however, today i was told by three music stores in this area that they aren’t worth more than $20.00 each. This really upset me as I have dealt with HSN for l5 years and trust what they present. I cant understand how this beautiful instrument could be downgraded to such a level. Please let me hear your comments as I am confused how this could be misrepresented. Thank you, : : PROBLEM WITH ESIBAN is the damn thing dont work right.ya’ll should order direct from Me DONNIE Scott.I will deliver my ds gituar personally to your doorstep and will autograph it if you live in TN or ALabama.My brother in law and i have made over 40 ds signature series acoustic guituars so you can enjoy the privalage.Also my cd is availible real soon…stay tuned to the internet for details on this great deal! Donnie We bought the guitar set for our daughter for Christmas. The amplifier picks up the radio stations so loud that you cannot hear the guitar. I have called the customer service numbers but am just put on hold for long periods of time. No represemtatives ever come to the phone. That makes me wonder about the high volume of complaints they are getting. Frustrated in Tennessee.

Anonymous

: :I to ordered a guitar from HSN for my son as a gift. Unfortunately it was a gift and wasn’t given until after 30 days of purchase. The neck of the guitar is warped and the high notes cannot be played at all. HSN refuses to stand behind the product because of the 30 day limit. Buyers Beware!!!! HSN does not stand behind what it sells. : over the past two years i have purchased two of Esteban’s guitars and truly felt they were of high quality; however, today i was told by three music stores in this area that they aren’t worth more than $20.00 each. This really upset me as I have dealt with HSN for l5 years and trust what they present. I cant understand how this beautiful instrument could be downgraded to such a level. Please let me hear your comments as I am confused how this could be misrepresented. Thank you, I am sorry to hear of your trouble with this instrument. I don’t know why HSN does now back their merchancise. Anyway back to the guitar. This warping of the neck can be solved if there is an adjustable truss rod inside of the neck. I have bass guitars from $1000 to $3000 that have had neck movement which caused the intonation from the 12th fret on up to be off. This movement in the neck I have experienced over the years was so little you might not even see it with your eyes. Anyway to make a long story short, take the guitar to someone who repairs guitars. Sometimes times some music stores will have someone who does this. I prefer to take mine to a dedicated luthier (someone who does this as their profession) and see if they can help you. Its hard to say what caused the neck warpage as many factors can cause this. Good Luck!

Anonymous

: :I to ordered a guitar from HSN for my son as a gift. Unfortunately it was a gift and wasn’t given until after 30 days of purchase. The neck of the guitar is warped and the high notes cannot be played at all. HSN refuses to stand behind the product because of the 30 day limit. Buyers Beware!!!! HSN does not stand behind what it sells. : over the past two years i have purchased two of Esteban’s guitars and truly felt they were of high quality; however, today i was told by three music stores in this area that they aren’t worth more than $20.00 each. This really upset me as I have dealt with HSN for l5 years and trust what they present. I cant understand how this beautiful instrument could be downgraded to such a level. Please let me hear your comments as I am confused how this could be misrepresented. Thank you,

Anonymous

: : :I to ordered a guitar from HSN for my son as a gift. Unfortunately it was a gift and wasn’t given until after 30 days of purchase. The neck of the guitar is warped and the high notes cannot be played at all. HSN refuses to stand behind the product because of the 30 day limit. Buyers Beware!!!! HSN does not stand behind what it sells. : over the past two years i have purchased two of Esteban’s guitars and truly felt they were of high quality; however, today i was told by three music stores in this area that they aren’t worth more than $20.00 each. This really upset me as I have dealt with HSN for l5 years and trust what they present. I cant understand how this beautiful instrument could be downgraded to such a level. Please let me hear your comments as I am confused how this could be misrepresented. Thank you, Well i happen to have seen estiban on t.v and i have to say he made an ass of hisself with that junky guitar.It is of value.I have my own line of guitars called DS (dOnnie SCott)and theyre real good.The action and timber of my DS Line are hi-quility not like his bad quility instrument.He said his are made of wood but mine are made of fine materials..I am under construction on the wide web and am hopin to have this product to you so you can enjoy a superior music instrument. thank you. DOnnie Scott

Anonymous

: over the past two years i have purchased two of Esteban’s guitars and truly felt they were of high quality; however, today i was told by three music stores in this area that they aren’t worth more than $20.00 each. This really upset me as I have dealt with HSN for l5 years and trust what they present. I cant understand how this beautiful instrument could be downgraded to such a level. Please let me hear your comments as I am confused how this could be misrepresented. Thank you, Perhaps you could pose this concern to Esteban’s website @ estebanmusic.com. I have purchased several CD’s from him on HSN and the price I paid was better that I could have purchased them in your typical music stores. And believe me I have heard far more positive things about his guitars than negative. While these are good guitars for beginners, perhaps some of the sour grapes out there should try to compare apples to apples, not apples to oranges. If I were a beginner and had to choose between $100.00 or 3 to 4 times that amount for a decent instrument I would look for value.

Anonymous

: over the past two years i have purchased two of Esteban’s guitars and truly felt they were of high quality; however, today i was told by three music stores in this area that they aren’t worth more than $20.00 each. This really upset me as I have dealt with HSN for l5 years and trust what they present. I cant understand how this beautiful instrument could be downgraded to such a level. Please let me hear your comments as I am confused how this could be misrepresented. Thank you, PS.. Would you like to get naked with me?

Anonymous

I BOUGHT THE 99.50 ESTEBAN GUITAR AND LOVE IT. I HAVE A 1500 DOLLAR MARTIN…A 2000 DOLLAR ALVAREZ YARI CLASSICAL ELECTRIC AND A 1000 DOLLAR FENDER GRAND AUDITORIUM ELECTRIC ACUSTIC AND THE ESTEBAN SOUND STANDS UP TO ALL OF THEM. THE STRINGS ARE A LITTLE HIGHER THAN I LIKE BUT MY FENDER CAME THAT WAY AND I PAID AN AUTHROIZED MARTIN REPAIRMAN TO LOWER THEM FOR 100 DOLLARS. I’M A SATISFIED CUSTOMER AND RECOMMENDED TO SEVERAL OF MY PROFESSIONAL GUITAR PLAYER FRIENDS INCLUDING MY SON TO BUY ONE AND TRY IT OUT…DR. J

Anonymous

I couldnt agree more I have a Martin 00015s and I also bought his first advertised $100 guitar and find myself playing it more than my Martin. I did how ever have to lower the strings but for a $100 dollars you can’t go wrong, not to mention I just purchasd his legacy guitar last nite and I’m sure I will be just as pleased with it, I cant honestly belive the negative responses that have been posted about thease guitars, from folks that havent even played the guitar, based off his looks etc it’s very sad.: I BOUGHT THE 99.50 ESTEBAN GUITAR AND LOVE IT. I HAVE A 1500 DOLLAR MARTIN…A 2000 DOLLAR ALVAREZ YARI CLASSICAL ELECTRIC AND A 1000 DOLLAR FENDER GRAND AUDITORIUM ELECTRIC ACUSTIC AND THE ESTEBAN SOUND STANDS UP TO ALL OF THEM. THE STRINGS ARE A LITTLE HIGHER THAN I LIKE BUT MY FENDER CAME THAT WAY AND I PAID AN AUTHROIZED MARTIN REPAIRMAN TO LOWER THEM FOR 100 DOLLARS. I’M A SATISFIED CUSTOMER AND RECOMMENDED TO SEVERAL OF MY PROFESSIONAL GUITAR PLAYER FRIENDS INCLUDING MY SON TO BUY ONE AND TRY IT OUT…DR. J

Anonymous

some wood with a nice finish and some polish can look very nice. But this does not make a good guitar.

Anonymous

: : over the past two years i have purchased two of Esteban’s guitars and truly felt they were of high quality; however, today i was told by three music stores in this area that they aren’t worth more than $20.00 each. This really upset me as I have dealt with HSN for l5 years and trust what they present. I cant understand how this beautiful instrument could be downgraded to such a level. Please let me hear your comments as I am confused how this could be misrepresented. Thank you, : PS.. Would you like to get naked with me?

Anonymous

hey wsup.. i was plannin on gettin esteban’s guitar wid dem lessons..are they really that cheap? and does da lessons help u.. aaite tnx hit me up

Anonymous

learn how to speak english man.

Anonymous

That’s because Esteban is full of shit. The man wears a god forsaken sombrero for God’s sake!!!

Anonymous

: That’s because Esteban is full of shit. The man wears a god forsaken sombrero for God’s sake!!! Just because the man has overcome a near fatal car crash that left him partially blind and with nerve damage in his arms unable to play for a decade is no reason to be rude. If you care to research the person you will find a man who loves music so much that he has rededicated his life to it. So if he offers a decent beginner guitar so maybe someone who doesn’t have the amount many music stores charge is "full of shit" as you say, then I feel sorry for you. As for his hat, I would rather see him any day than so many stupid rock musicians with their idotic costumes. And by the way I have an international band championship from 1985 held in Nashville Tenn and have recorded on 9 different CD’s, so my friend I do know a little about music and its not to hard to tell who is really "full of shit".

Anonymous

: : That’s because Esteban is full of shit. The man wears a god forsaken sombrero for God’s sake!!! : Just because the man has overcome a near fatal car crash that left him partially blind and with nerve damage in his arms unable to play for a decade is no reason to be rude. If you care to research the person you will find a man who loves music so much that he has rededicated his life to it. So if he offers a decent beginner guitar so maybe someone who doesn’t have the amount many music stores charge is "full of shit" as you say, then I feel sorry for you. As for his hat, I would rather see him any day than so many stupid rock musicians with their idotic costumes. And by the way I have an international band championship from 1985 held in Nashville Tenn and have recorded on 9 different CD’s, so my friend I do know a little about music and its not to hard to tell who is really "full of shit".

Anonymous

: : : That’s because Esteban is full of shit. The man wears a god forsaken sombrero for God’s sake!!! : : Just because the man has overcome a near fatal car crash that left him partially blind and with nerve damage in his arms unable to play for a decade is no reason to be rude. If you care to research the person you will find a man who loves music so much that he has rededicated his life to it. So if he offers a decent beginner guitar so maybe someone who doesn’t have the amount many music stores charge is "full of shit" as you say, then I feel sorry for you. As for his hat, I would rather see him any day than so many stupid rock musicians with their idotic costumes. And by the way I have an international band championship from 1985 held in Nashville Tenn and have recorded on 9 different CD’s, so my friend I do know a little about music and its not to hard to tell who is really "full of shit". sir- i too have recorded on 9 c.ds AND have played on the t.v. ESTABIN is a con man and my guitar is better.I will give you $s back on your Ds giutar if you don like it.It is made of the best equipment you can use,also i plan to ofer my friends this beauty before the public catches on.i have made 45 giuitars in 2 days..all made FROM hand.for 10 dollers cheaper than Estabin"s!!!!

Anonymous

Laminated piece of junk! Go to a music store and play a real guitar and you will see the diffence. HSN does this with telescopes also. There scopes do not stand up to any good telescope.

Anonymous

Wally you peace of Sh$#@#$ I bet you havent even compared the diffrence within that price range you looser.

Anonymous

: Laminated piece of junk! Go to a music store and play a real guitar and you will see the diffence. HSN does this with telescopes also. There scopes do not stand up to any good telescope. Thank you, finally someone who makes sense…EXACTLY, you get what you pay for.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.