Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics kiso suzuki accoustic guitar

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 20 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’m having a garage sale Aussie style and I would like to know a little info on my 20yr old Guitar. It is a kiso suzuki #w65A . It’s in very good condition and sound. A history or info and value would be great. Thanks a lot,
    Marty.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

site below has small guitars, check it out

Anonymous

Hi,Suzuki Lover, I’ve recently purchased what I believe is a 1942 suzuki acoustic.It is a golden colour with a tortise shell pick guard.It has a no.7 in the middle of the label.The serial no. is 42.9.4.It also has white triple binding around body & sound hole.Could you check this out for me? Greatly Appreciated, Don

Anonymous

I have recently found a suzuki guitar in a garbage bin on my street. It too has no.7 inside on the sticker. The description is the same it is a golden yellow clourbut a single white stripe around the body and gold and black stripes around the sound hole.Another feature is the bridge is metal. I would also appreciate any information about this guitar. Thank you. David Margetson

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.