Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics need info on Fender acoustic model (Alexus 30)

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

need any info on Fender acoustic model (Alexus 30) Thanks,Johnny.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I bought my Alexus 30 from a pawn shop for $150.00 about 12 years ago. It has a bright sound with plenty of sustain and is easy to play. My only regret is that it does not have a cut-out for the fingerboard. Back when I purchased it I did not use that section of the board. I use it all the time now, but the sound is so good I cannot bring myself to replace it.

Anonymous

I myself haven’t been able to find any info on these guitars. I have had an Alexus 30 that was given to me about 9 years ago. It plays beautifully. The neck is like butter and the strings keep a solid tunning. I get asked to sell it by almost everyone who plays it, but I could never part with it.

Anonymous

I just got an fender alexus 20 from a friend for 30 bucks. I would like any info on it. I’d like to know how old it is mostly and what it is worth he got it from his grandma and some of the books that were in the case were copyrighted in 1978

Anonymous

: need any info on Fender acoustic model (Alexus 30) : Thanks,Johnny. I don’t know a lot about them, but I have had one for over 12 years and never have changed the strings, play it all of the time and it still in perfect tune. So, it is a really good playing guitar.

Anonymous

I need som info on a aluxus 30 as well. I purchased one recently at a yard sale for get this $40. I showed it around to some friends and nobody knows anything about it except that it sounds and looks great and that was the best $40 ever spent. If i find andy info out i will pass it on to you. john

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.