GIBSON SG GOTHIC!!!???

Posted by o sin!!! on Thu, 01/29/04 - 16:31:45.

i found a used gibson gothic sg and i was wondering if $600 was a good price. I also found a used 90s sg standard for $750 is that an alright price? both guitars are in fair condition. please reply THANK YOU!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: GIBSON SG GOTHIC!!!???

Im interested in the gothic. I was wondering what year it was, what condition is it in, and if any problems what are they. And if you could send some pictures.

I've got a perfect condition SG Gothic I'd sell for 575$.

: Im interested in the gothic. I was wondering what year it was, what condition is it in, and if any problems what are they. And if you could send some pictures.

sorry man but im not selling anything i was just wondering if that would be a good price for me to buy. But ive seen some used gothic sgs go prety cheap on ebay.

HI. I would be very interested in your Sg Gothic guitar so if you could email me some pictures and more information id greatly appreciate it.
thankyou very mcuh
Andy Hill

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.