Slammer Explorer?

Posted by Sammy on Sat, 01/31/04 - 16:05:21.

Just bought a Slammer by Hamer XP-1 and the custom case for 230bucks canadian which i though was a steal....a lot of people are aware of these guitars but its truely a AMAZING guitar for the money...but just out of curiosity...anyone know any major problems or anything that have gone along with slammer/hamer guitars? just wondering if theres anything major while i still have a 2 day cash back warranty ;)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Slammer Explorer?

I was wondering what the body of the Slammer XP was made of. I've read several different people say it was mahogany, alder, and solidwood(?). Which one is it?

: I was wondering what the body of the Slammer XP was made of. I've read several different people say it was mahogany, alder, and solidwood(?). Which one is it?

im pretty sure its alder...neck is definatly maple...very sturdy...and very heavy

: Just bought a Slammer by Hamer XP-1 and the custom case for 230bucks canadian which i thought was a steal....a lot of people are aware of these guitars but its truely a AMAZING guitar for the money...but just out of curiosity...anyone know any major problems or anything that have gone along with slammer/hamer guitars? just wondering if theres anything major while i still have a 2 day cash back warranty ;)

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.