Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics I bought a new Fender acoustic guitar DG 14 TF

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I bought this guitar 1 month ago the finger board has already shrunk and the neck is begining to lift were it joins the body What i was wondering is this covered by Fender warranty or should the music store were i bought it replace the guitar ? Is this repairable ? Seems to me that this problem may have started in the store !

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Most of the time when things like that happen it is because of the condition in which the guitar is stored. First off, if you have too heavy of strings on the guitar it will begin to bend the body and warp it. This happens even faster when the guitar is near a heating vent, or left near something hot.(or outside in a car for a long period of time on a hot day) Usually fender will replace it, but sometimes it is the owners fault, and the warranties do not cover things such as that. So, your best bet would be to go to the store where you bought it at first. : I bought this guitar 1 month ago the finger board has already shrunk and the neck is begining to lift were it joins the body What i was wondering is this covered by Fender warranty or should the music store were i bought it replace the guitar ? Is this repairable ? Seems to me that this problem may have started in the store !

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.