Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Boss pedal repairs/mods

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 20 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’ve got A DS-1 distortion,and a SD-1 Overdrive,both of which are non functioning(I probably tried a power supply with reversed polarity)and I am wondering if these pedals have a habit of blowing certain diodes.
    Anybody have tips on troubleshooting?
    Also,I see companies out there selling mod’ed versions of these pedals,any info on the procedure?
    BCG

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I’ve got A DS-1 distortion,and a SD-1 Overdrive,both of which are non functioning(I probably tried a power supply with reversed polarity)and I am wondering if these pedals have a habit of blowing certain diodes. : Anybody have tips on troubleshooting? : Also,I see companies out there selling mod’ed versions of these pedals,any info on the procedure? : BCG Hi I’m a tech thats been moding pedals for a while. Robert Keeley does the best mods and uses the best components. I’ve done the DS1 seeing eye mod (SEM) and it works great. you can find all the info. on robert’s site. use google search on Keeley. The components can be bought on e-bay or thru small bear electronics (Steve Daniels). It’s a great mod, I use the pedal at my gigs now, before it was a paper weight. Have fun. CYA Bruce Bergman

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.