Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Yamaha SG1000, 1500, 2000 or 3000

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi,
    I’m looking for a 70’s 80’s SG model Yamaha. I owned an SG 2000 a few years ago, and liked it. It would be nice to have one again.
    G

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Hi, : I’m looking for a 70’s 80’s SG model Yamaha. I owned an SG 2000 a few years ago, and liked it. It would be nice to have one again. : G Comments: my Dad & I have worked on I don’t know how many guitars. We see 10,000 each year. The Yamaha SG2000 is a beautiful, solid and well playing instrument. They’re so good, they’ve even made it into texbooks, so it’s like they’re a milestone of some kind. I hope you find a good 70’s or 80’s as you’re looking for. They are harder to come across in nice condition because they don’t seem to have received the respect, care & maintenance that players would give, for instance to a Gibson. Condition will dictate whether or not you’re happy with what you find, I suppose. All the best, Andrew Listmayer, Advanced Guitar Tech

Anonymous

: : : : Hi, : : : : I’m looking for a 70’s 80’s SG model Yamaha. I owned an SG 2000 a few years ago, and liked it. It would be nice to have one again. : : : : G : : : Comments: my Dad & I have worked on I don’t know how many guitars. We see 10,000 each year. The Yamaha SG2000 is a beautiful, solid and well playing instrument. They’re so good, they’ve even made it into texbooks, so it’s like they’re a milestone of some kind. : : : I hope you find a good 70’s or 80’s as you’re looking for. They are harder to come across in nice condition because they don’t seem to have received the respect, care & maintenance that players would give, for instance to a Gibson. Condition will dictate whether or not you’re happy with what you find, I suppose. : : : All the best, Andrew Listmayer, Advanced Guitar Tech : : hi u to, i have an old yamaha sg 450, if that helps. i need some info on them if possible : In reply to Ray, I’m very sorry – have not seen a SG 450, only FG 450’s. : Andrew Hi there I am the proud owner of a second hand Yamaha SG1000s since the late eighties. Not sure how old it is but would think early 80s. What is the difference between build quality of 1000 and 2000s as they seem very similar apart from volume dials and a few other fancy bits! I absolutely love my guitar, have never gigged with it so it is in fantastic condition. It is so nice to read of others who have owned and loved these guitars. Gareth-London

Anonymous

G Are you still looking for an SG model? Can get my hands on a 1000 in very good, not mint shape. coldsurf : : : : : Hi, : : : : : I’m looking for a 70’s 80’s SG model Yamaha. I owned an SG 2000 a few years ago, and liked it. It would be nice to have one again. : : : : : G : : : : Comments: my Dad & I have worked on I don’t know how many guitars. We see 10,000 each year. The Yamaha SG2000 is a beautiful, solid and well playing instrument. They’re so good, they’ve even made it into texbooks, so it’s like they’re a milestone of some kind. : : : : I hope you find a good 70’s or 80’s as you’re looking for. They are harder to come across in nice condition because they don’t seem to have received the respect, care & maintenance that players would give, for instance to a Gibson. Condition will dictate whether or not you’re happy with what you find, I suppose. : : : : All the best, Andrew Listmayer, Advanced Guitar Tech : : : hi u to, i have an old yamaha sg 450, if that helps. i need some info on them if possible : : In reply to Ray, I’m very sorry – have not seen a SG 450, only FG 450’s. : : Andrew : Hi there : I am the proud owner of a second hand Yamaha SG1000s since the late eighties. Not sure how old it is but would think early 80s. What is the difference between build quality of 1000 and 2000s as they seem very similar apart from volume dials and a few other fancy bits! I absolutely love my guitar, have never gigged with it so it is in fantastic condition. It is so nice to read of others who have owned and loved these guitars. : Gareth-London

Anonymous

: : Hi, : : I’m looking for a 70’s 80’s SG model Yamaha. I owned an SG 2000 a few years ago, and liked it. It would be nice to have one again. : : G : Comments: my Dad & I have worked on I don’t know how many guitars. We see 10,000 each year. The Yamaha SG2000 is a beautiful, solid and well playing instrument. They’re so good, they’ve even made it into texbooks, so it’s like they’re a milestone of some kind. : I hope you find a good 70’s or 80’s as you’re looking for. They are harder to come across in nice condition because they don’t seem to have received the respect, care & maintenance that players would give, for instance to a Gibson. Condition will dictate whether or not you’re happy with what you find, I suppose. : All the best, Andrew Listmayer, Advanced Guitar Tech hi u to, i have an old yamaha sg 450, if that helps. i need some info on them if possible

Anonymous

: : : Hi, : : : I’m looking for a 70’s 80’s SG model Yamaha. I owned an SG 2000 a few years ago, and liked it. It would be nice to have one again. : : : G : : Comments: my Dad & I have worked on I don’t know how many guitars. We see 10,000 each year. The Yamaha SG2000 is a beautiful, solid and well playing instrument. They’re so good, they’ve even made it into texbooks, so it’s like they’re a milestone of some kind. : : I hope you find a good 70’s or 80’s as you’re looking for. They are harder to come across in nice condition because they don’t seem to have received the respect, care & maintenance that players would give, for instance to a Gibson. Condition will dictate whether or not you’re happy with what you find, I suppose. : : All the best, Andrew Listmayer, Advanced Guitar Tech : hi u to, i have an old yamaha sg 450, if that helps. i need some info on them if possible :Did you find your Yamaha SG? Might have a lead on one. Let me know.

Anonymous

: : : Hi, : : : I’m looking for a 70’s 80’s SG model Yamaha. I owned an SG 2000 a few years ago, and liked it. It would be nice to have one again. : : : G : : Comments: my Dad & I have worked on I don’t know how many guitars. We see 10,000 each year. The Yamaha SG2000 is a beautiful, solid and well playing instrument. They’re so good, they’ve even made it into texbooks, so it’s like they’re a milestone of some kind. : : I hope you find a good 70’s or 80’s as you’re looking for. They are harder to come across in nice condition because they don’t seem to have received the respect, care & maintenance that players would give, for instance to a Gibson. Condition will dictate whether or not you’re happy with what you find, I suppose. : : All the best, Andrew Listmayer, Advanced Guitar Tech : hi u to, i have an old yamaha sg 450, if that helps. i need some info on them if possible In reply to Ray, I’m very sorry – have not seen a SG 450, only FG 450’s. Andrew

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.