Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Mitchell guitars

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a Mitchell guitar model number md-100/tr red finish bought in LA last year and now I can’t find any matches for this brand of guitar anywhere. If you know who makes this guitar and what the full company name is will you e-mail it to me. On the stock it says wpm and then "Mitchell" running up the between the heads. Thanks, Amanda

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

It needs some bridge and truss adjustments, but sounds great!

Anonymous

Yo, guys. I’m actually getting a mitchell acoustic in the next few days. I hope this helps you out. It is a brand that is made by Guitar Center. That is why you won’t find it at mars. I’ve played one and they play excellent. I went to mars and asked a salesperson if they had them and they said they wish because they are a great guitar, but guitar center makes them. They are built better than most brands in that price range. Again I hope this can help you.

Anonymous

Amanda, I just bought a Mitchell md-100. It doesn’t have a red finish but its the same modle number and it says wpm on the stock. I bought mine in Plano Texas.

Anonymous

: Amanda, : I just bought a Mitchell md-100. It doesn’t have a red finish but its the same modle number and it says wpm on the stock. I bought mine in Plano Texas. Amanda, I bought a mitchell guitar last year in SC. I have heard of bill mitchell guitars but i know that mine isnt one of his the lable on the in side says that i was made in fort worth, tx its modle # is sg-18m hope i helped you

Anonymous

The info that i got was from a salesperson at Guitar Center in Plano, which is closest to my home. They are special ordering one for me. I hope the preious info helped.

Anonymous

The info that i got was from a salesperson at Guitar Center in Plano, which is closest to my home. They are special ordering one for me. I hope the preious info helped.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.