Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Yamaha Pacifica 912?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’ve tried searching for info on this guitar but have come up with nothing other than it’s made in Japan. Anyone ever play one of these or know how much one would run for? Thanks.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

do you still have this guitar?

Anonymous

The 912J is the best sounding of the Pacifica’s that Yamaha made. If it is an early model.. late 1990’s It is actually a Warmoth (swamp ash body) with DiMarzio Virtual Vintage pickups. If you want to sell it.. let me know. : I’ve tried searching for info on this guitar but have come up with nothing other than it’s made in Japan. Anyone ever play one of these or know how much one would run for? Thanks.

Anonymous

it costs around $270 CANADIAN it sounds like a fender

Anonymous

: I’ve tried searching for info on this guitar but have come up with nothing other than it’s made in Japan. Anyone ever play one of these or know how much one would run for? Thanks. I have a Yamaha Pacifica 912. I purchased it with the hard case for $600. Now several years later it’s rarely been played and I’ve been thinking of posting it on Ebay for $200. Mine is steel blue and in new condition. If you’re interested e-mail me and I will send you some pics.

Anonymous

do you still have this guitar. im looking for one

Anonymous

I realize this posting is ancient, but I found it doing research on mine(which is pink). Is it still available?

Anonymous

ive heard of a 921 but not a 912 are you sure on the model number?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.