Yamaha Pacifica 912?

Posted by Derek on Thu, 03/11/04 - 04:56:26.

I've tried searching for info on this guitar but have come up with nothing other than it's made in Japan. Anyone ever play one of these or know how much one would run for? Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Yamaha Pacifica 912?

ive heard of a 921 but not a 912 are you sure on the model number?

: I've tried searching for info on this guitar but have come up with nothing other than it's made in Japan. Anyone ever play one of these or know how much one would run for? Thanks.

I have a Yamaha Pacifica 912. I purchased it with the hard case for $600. Now several years later it's rarely been played and I've been thinking of posting it on Ebay for $200. Mine is steel blue and in new condition. If you're interested e-mail me and I will send you some pics.

Blue Pacifica

I realize this posting is ancient, but I found it doing research on mine(which is pink). Is it still available?

do you still have this guitar. im looking for one

it costs around $270 CANADIAN it sounds like a fender

The 912J is the best sounding of the Pacifica's that Yamaha made. If it is an early model.. late 1990's It is actually a Warmoth (swamp ash body) with DiMarzio Virtual Vintage pickups. If you want to sell it.. let me know.

: I've tried searching for info on this guitar but have come up with nothing other than it's made in Japan. Anyone ever play one of these or know how much one would run for? Thanks.

do you still have this guitar?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.