Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Ibanez Artist Guitar Wire Schematic

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a left handed solid body double cutaway guitar ( ser.# E 831019 )that I bought off E-Bay. I have no idea of the year it ws made. It was painted over badly. I removed the paint and sanded it. To my knowledge it has a Mahogany body, one piece maple neck and a maple top. It also has on the top double cutaway, a 3 position toggle switch and below, 4 knobs; the 2 bottom knobs act as 4 position selector switches and also there’s a mini toggle switch.The wireing wasn’t complete when purchased. In a way it resembles the Ibanez Artist model. It has gold humbucker style pickups & stamped on the back of those,it say’s, super 58’s. It say’s "Quick Change 2" on the back of the bridge also. The neck has just dot peral inlays and only 22 frets. The head has the castle style cut. Body has a white outlined binding. No name on the truss rod cover. Any help with a wire diagram would be appreciated.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I have a left handed solid body double cutaway guitar ( ser.# E 831019 )that I purchased. I have no idea of the year it was made. It was painted over badly. I removed the paint and sanded it. To my knowledge it has a Mahogany body, one piece maple neck and a maple top. It also has on the top double cutaway, a 3 position toggle switch and below, 4 knobs; the 2 bottom knobs act as 4 position selector switches and also there’s a mini toggle switch.The wireing wasn’t complete when purchased. In a way it resembles the Ibanez Artist model. It has gold humbucker style pickups & stamped on the back of those,it say’s, super 58’s. It say’s "Quick Change 2" on the back of the bridge also. The neck has just dot peral inlays and only 22 frets. The head has the castle style cut. Body has a white outlined binding. No name on the truss rod cover. Any help with a wire diagram would be appreciated.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.