• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’m looking for a washburn af 40 v to buy

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

i have one was autographed by ace played by him also in 1987 at buffalo memorial aud and house of guitars in rochester ny im willing to sell

Anonymous

Still have this ?

Anonymous

I just put mine on Ebay last night. Listed for 6,000 obo… would take 5, 000 for it.

Anonymous

I love this guitar. I have never played another guitar with a neck like this. This guitar is hard to find. I don’t really want to sell it, but times are tough. Serious inquires only. Money talks.

Anonymous

Hey, if you still have the guitar for sale, let me know and please send me some pictures.

[email protected]

Jim

Anonymous

I know there’s one for sale in Holland. Id on’t know if the guy will ship it or whatever. Yu could check: http://www.marktplaats.nl and search for ace frehley Nick

Anonymous

I have 2 Ace Washburns and would sell or trade one. Looking for KISS/WASP related guitars.

Anonymous

Still available?

Anonymous

I’m wondering if you still have these guitars and what you would be asking a piece for them

Anonymous

: I’m looking for a washburn af 40 v to buy

Anonymous

hola, tengo una ace frehly a la venta totalmente original, la vendo en US3500 dolares

Anonymous

I am also looking for an AF 40 to purchase and have had absolutely no luck in tracking one down….have you had any luck at all? Please let me know where you have got in your quest!! I have spoke to numerous Washburn employees and they said to keep your eyes on ebay and thats it.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.