Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Seville Guitars

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Does anyone know anything about the Seville brand of guitars? I have an S-32 model and have no knowledge about it whatsoever other than it was made in Korea. I love this guitar, it is probably the best sounding guitar I’ve ever played. If someone has any info on these guitars, please let me know.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Does anyone know anything about the Seville brand of guitars? I have an S-32 model and have no knowledge about it whatsoever other than it was made in Korea. I love this guitar, it is probably the best sounding guitar I’ve ever played. If someone has any info on these guitars, please let me know. Sorry about other follow up.My son gave me this thing and I’m learning. Anyway, My wife just brought me a Seville Model S31 Made in Korea. She said a friend of her sister sold it to her for $30 so she could buy gas to get home whereever that is. This one plays real sweet and looks nice. If anyone knows anything about these Guitars, please let me know.

Anonymous

My very first bass was a Seville Jazz bass copy of a fender. Some of their instruments were pretty good. I don’t know if any were made in Japan like3 my Hondo II Pro, because some of them copies were very similar in quality to the American original models of the time. Just like Japan improved their cars in an incredible way, their guitars started to improve about 10 years sooner.

Anonymous

I’ve been looking for someone who knew what they are too. I recently purchased a bass. Looks like a Fender Precision. serial was S102RW

Anonymous

: I’ve been looking for someone who knew what they are too. I recently purchased a bass. Looks like a Fender Precision. serial was S102RW I’ve had my seville bass for 5 years, bought it from a second hand store in Canada, the color is like a burnt orange red, I like it and thought that I would find out more about them on the net, so here goes the search!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.