Hoffner guitar

Posted by Sara on Sat, 03/20/04 - 14:04:24.

My dad's recently given me his old bass guitar, its around 23 years old, and it's a Hoffner one. Its's a 4 string,black guitar with 'sosban' written on it, does anybody know what model/type this is? It needs to be repaired, as he pulled the connection out ages ago when he lost his temper when he was in his 20's, anybody have an idea how much it might cost, or whether it would be better to scrap it and get a new one? If so, Hoffner again or a different one?Thanks!Sa

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Hoffner guitar

:Please!!! Have it fixed if you can; it's a great guitar...a piece of art. During the 70's I played many guitars made by Hoffner...the Hoffner galexy was my favourite; they can't make another to match that sound.
Where are you?
Do you wish to sell your guitar?

hoffner

im trying to find the difference between hoffner and hofner guitars are they one and the same or two different companys thanx gary

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.