Looking for Name of Song and artist-"No Girl, In The Whole World"

Posted by jerrcup on Sun, 03/28/04 - 06:39:50.
Advertisement

Trying to find the name of a song. The chorus I believe is:"There Is No Girl_In The Whole World_That Can Treat Me Like You Do" Played in Am-Bm-Em

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Looking for Name of Song and artist-"No Girl, In The Whole World"

: Trying to find the name of a song. The chorus I believe is:"There Is No Girl_In The Whole World_That Can Treat Me Like You Do" Played in Am-Bm-Em
I hate you, You make me show my age and look thru 400 albums for the song... I know all the words "There is no girl in the whole world that can love me like you do.... I think it's the Buckinghams have mercy on me.. played it, sang it in the 60's.....

gg allin covered that.

: : Trying to find the name of a song. The chorus I believe is:"There Is No Girl_In The Whole World_That Can Treat Me Like You Do" Played in Am-Bm-Em
: I hate you, You make me show my age and look thru 400 albums for the song... I know all the words "There is no girl in the whole world that can love me like you do.... I think it's the Buckinghams have mercy on me.. played it, sang it in the 60's.....

Re: Song title is "Mercy, Mercy, Mercy"

The hit vocal version was "Mercy, Mercy, Mercy" by the Buckinghams; previous instrumental hit was by Cannonball Adderley.

: Trying to find the name of a song. The chorus I believe is:"There Is No Girl_In The Whole World_That Can Treat Me Like You Do" Played in Am-Bm-Em

It's the buckenhams Have mercy on me... Just put it on my jukebox...

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.