Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Looking for Name of Song and artist-“No Girl, In The Whole World”

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Trying to find the name of a song. The chorus I believe is:"There Is No Girl_In The Whole World_That Can Treat Me Like You Do" Played in Am-Bm-Em

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Trying to find the name of a song. The chorus I believe is:"There Is No Girl_In The Whole World_That Can Treat Me Like You Do" Played in Am-Bm-Em It’s the buckenhams Have mercy on me… Just put it on my jukebox…

Anonymous

: Trying to find the name of a song. The chorus I believe is:"There Is No Girl_In The Whole World_That Can Treat Me Like You Do" Played in Am-Bm-Em I hate you, You make me show my age and look thru 400 albums for the song… I know all the words "There is no girl in the whole world that can love me like you do…. I think it’s the Buckinghams have mercy on me.. played it, sang it in the 60’s…..

Anonymous

gg allin covered that. : : Trying to find the name of a song. The chorus I believe is:"There Is No Girl_In The Whole World_That Can Treat Me Like You Do" Played in Am-Bm-Em : I hate you, You make me show my age and look thru 400 albums for the song… I know all the words "There is no girl in the whole world that can love me like you do…. I think it’s the Buckinghams have mercy on me.. played it, sang it in the 60’s…..

Anonymous

The hit vocal version was “Mercy, Mercy, Mercy” by the Buckinghams; previous instrumental hit was by Cannonball Adderley.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.