Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Mosrite Celebrity I for Sale

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a Mosrite Celebrity I, hollow body,electric, double cut-away, dual pick-ups with Moserite tremolo for sale. I bought the guitar new in 1972. The guitar is in excellent condition. The neck is very thin and fast. OHSC included.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I have a Mosrite Celebrity I, hollow body,electric, double cut-away, dual pick-ups with Moserite tremolo for sale. I bought the guitar new in 1972. The guitar is in excellent condition. The neck is very thin and fast. OHSC included. How much ?????????

Anonymous

I have a 1964 HANDMADE Celebrity PROTOTYPE. About 20 years ago, the folks at Charley’s Guitars (Dallas) and I had a dispute over the refinish of this ole gal – to make a long story short – they held the neck – I have the rest. I don’t care what shape yours is – what do want for it? Give me the price that you really will take. . Thanks, Dr. Bill : I have a Mosrite Celebrity I, hollow body,electric, double cut-away, dual pick-ups with Moserite tremolo for sale. I bought the guitar new in 1972. The guitar is in excellent condition. The neck is very thin and fast. OHSC included.

Anonymous

: : I have a Mosrite Celebrity I, hollow body,electric, double cut-away, dual pick-ups with Moserite tremolo for sale. I bought the guitar new in 1972. The guitar is in excellent condition. The neck is very thin and fast. OHSC included.

: Am interested in Mosrites, missed my chance in the 60’s. Could you possibly send a pic of the guitar, along with the price. Thanks.

^ WHAT TYPE OF CONDITION IS YOUR MOSERITE IN? IS IT SCRATCHED AT ALL? INTERESTED-BD

Anonymous

: I have a Mosrite Celebrity I, hollow body,electric, double cut-away, dual pick-ups with Moserite tremolo for sale. I bought the guitar new in 1972. The guitar is in excellent condition. The neck is very thin and fast. OHSC included.

Am interested in Mosrites, missed my chance in the 60’s. Could you possibly send a pic of the guitar, along with the price. Thanks.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.