Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Floyd Rose Problem

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi. I have a Low Pro Edge and have a problem since I bought it (used). Everytime I pull(normal use) the intonation changes: it never gets back exactly to its original pitch. I think the problem could be on the springs; someone told that I have to use one or two more springs, but I’m already using three!!
    I’m afraid the floyd rose could be defective, please if someone could help me I’ll be very glad.
    from Argentina…
    Ezequiel

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

maybe your buddy adjusted the settings on it thinkin he was cool and knew what he was doin but its not that easy, take the whole guitar in and have them do a standard tuning set up for you and tell them the problem and they should set it back to original and figure it out Trevor : Hi. I have a Low Pro Edge and have a problem since I bought it (used). Everytime I pull(normal use) the intonation changes: it never gets back exactly to its original pitch. I think the problem could be on the springs; someone told that I have to use one or two more springs, but I’m already using three!! : I’m afraid the floyd rose could be defective, please if someone could help me I’ll be very glad. : from Argentina… : Ezequiel

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.