Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics fender hotrod deluxe vs. crate vc6212 amps

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi, I am going to play both of these amps but was just curios about any other opinions.price is about the same.would value any help here,thanks Skip

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

What am I talking about? It’s a Deville, not a Deluxe!

Anonymous

I play Fender and Gretsch guitars through a Fender Hotrod Deluxe 410 and it is the most! I sometimes add a 1977 Lab Series L5 for extra body, but the Hotrod usually does it by itself. Check out http://www.stimulators.de

All the best,
      Oliver

Anonymous

Go with the Fender. I’m playing through my Hotrod Deluxe right now. I have played through many amps including the Crate VC6212 and there is no comparison… Fender rules over most when it comes to great guitars, and great amps.

Anonymous

Go with the Fender!! I own one of these and it is the best amp I have ever owned (I’ve owned a few). It has the sweetest tone. Especially for the style you play, you will be very pleased with this amp. If you bought the Crap, I mean Crate, you would be dissappointed.

Anonymous

: Hi, I am going to play both of these amps but was just curios about any other opinions.price is about the same.would value any help here,thanks Skip

I also am into blues and classic/ southern rock.Skip

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.