Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics How much is my guitar worth?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a 1977 Telecaster natural finish U.S. made. Please give me an idea of i’ts worth.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I have a Degas GUITAR Model number is GB22

Anonymous

: I have a 1960s Les Paul, Cherry sunburst . Please give me an idea of i’ts worth.

Anonymous

: I have a 2001 ESP LTD H-1000. Please give me an idea of i’ts worth.

Anonymous

I was curious about the worth of a Ovation Accustic/Electric I have. I don’t know the year of it but it’s a Ovation..Ultra Series..model#1528 Serial # 130057. I hope you can answer this question for me. Thanks for your time.

Anonymous

I have a Lotus Acustic

Anonymous

I have a 1975 Fender F-series precision bass decent condition #593859 , what is it worth?

Anonymous

: I have a Yamaha F-350. how much do you think it is worth.

Anonymous

: I have a Picador acoustic guitar, I’m not sure the year, but it is in great condition.

Anonymous

My dad got a 6 string picador acoustic for about 20$ from a pawn shop before I was born, always get compliments, but can’t find ANY trace of where it came from. Anyone have a url or something to do with Picador guitars?

Anonymous

Picador guitars were Martin’s sigma series that didn’t make the final inspection for a flaw. Could be a very minor flaw and Martin wouldn’t put their name on it and got the Picador name in 1974. Though the guitar could be as early as 1970 and been sitting around. So in 1974 They got the copywrite to Picador. Great guitars and rare. If you carefully peel the Picador sticker up you will find the M Greek sigma sign. I picked one up for $50 on craigslist not knowing what it was until I researched it. It turned out to be a MARTIN SIGMA DR7 from about 1970 due to it having a zero fret I dated it from 1970.

Anonymous

I have a 6 string Picador from the early 70’s , it was made in Spain !

Anonymous

: : I have a Picador acoustic guitar, I’m not sure the year, but it is in great condition. it’s priceless, those guitars cannot be matched, i have a 12 string very old and took it with me to the studio, and still today i get compliments on the sound and yet to find another guitar to match it or even come close. DO NOT LET THAT PICADOR OUT OF YOUR HANDS!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

i have a 1977 les paul gibson standard tobacco sunburst i wanna sell what is it worth

Anonymous

I have a 1979 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Goldtop U.S. made. Please give me an idea of i’ts worth.

Anonymous

I HAVE A 1959 MODEL G20 GOYA GUTAIR PLEASE INFORM ME OF IT’S VALUE

Anonymous

: If it has all original parts,in good shape you could probably get 00,000 for it.

Anonymous

Ibanez Blazer Bass Guitar
      Body is of ash with a natural finish that has a very nice amber/ivory color. Not a heck of lot different than the day it was new. Solid rock maple neck and fretboard.
      Has a skunk stripe on the back of the neck. Four bolt with serial number G800487 indicating manufacture in July of 1980. The headstock decal is marked ‘custom
      made’. The guitar has been played very little but does have some belt buckle scratches on the back. No dings, cracks, or chips. Top is just excellent and the
      neck/fretboard is clean as a pin. Literally no fret wear at all. All electronics except the jack plug [replaced on nearly every Ibanez I have seen] are original and work
      great. No nasty noises in the pots or jack. The pickup is an 8-pole single coil with two magnets for each string. One volume and one tone control.

Anonymous

about 7 years ago i found a blazer bass at a car boot sale; well when i say bass, it was far from complete; it consisted of: *BODY (MULTI COLOURED, AT LEAST 8 LAYERS OF SPRAY PAINT OF VARYING COLOURS) *MAPLE NECK WITH STRIPE, 4 BOLT WITH SERIAL #D804605 *PRECISION STYLE BRIDGE IN BLACK * THE METAL CONTROL SURROUND WITH 2 POTS & AN INPUT (NO WIRING) And thats it, no pick-up, machine heads scratch plate strap buttons wiring etc; a VERY sorry state but it cost me 50 (english) pence (about 70/80 cents) so cant complain. Anyway when i took it to my guitar man he dated it and said its an April 1980 Jazz bass which are pretty Rare and worth about £800(English) pounds, & this is 7 years ago remember) although wether he was just bullshitting me so i would spend the money on him doing it up for me i just dont know. If you get this and still have the bass i would really appreciate some pics e-mailed to help me do something about getting mine in order as i can find NOTHING on the net. Thanx.

Anonymous

FUCK ALL

Anonymous

£5 U CUNT

Anonymous

Nothing. They are crap

Anonymous

There’s not a big market for Fenders from the ’70’s. They are CBS era and not considered high quality. If it’s dead mint and all original you should ask about 00.

: I have a 1977 Telecaster natural finish U.S. made. Please give me an idea of i’ts worth.

Anonymous

: If it has all original parts,in good shape you could probably get ,000 for it.

it would have to be in perfect shape to get 1000 and all orginal. even then youd be lucky to get 1000. 700-800 is more realistic.

Anonymous

If it has all original parts,in good shape you could probably get ,000 for it.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.