need an electric guitar for under $70

Posted by Kady on Tue, 06/15/04 - 22:36:15.

I am only 14 and have to pay for it by myself so i need one for under 70 dollars. if anyone can help please do. I WILL MUCH APPRECIATE IT. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: need an electric guitar for under $70

Ebay babe, they sell guitars for 1 cent acoustic, sure shitty but ur startin and they sell some electrics for bout 20 bucks, just look. IU bought my first guitar at 14 for 150, brand new warlock bronze series, now im 15 and have bout 5 and yeah i need to get some ouytta here if you were up a lil higher bout maybe 250 id sell you my strat, with the works
Trevor
: I am only 14 and have to pay for it by myself so i need one for under 70 dollars. if anyone can help please do. I WILL MUCH APPRECIATE IT. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.