Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Cort flying v

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

i have an pold cort flying v with one of the gibson style headstocks on it, i was wondering bout how much these are worth, im not muhc of a cort player just that single v but its got a bolt on and a trem system on it looks to be an ESP or Strat trem system on it. and its chipped up a bit no serial number yet, its in the shop for new toggle switch and input, any help is appreiciated. Trevor

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: i have an pold cort flying v with one of the gibson style headstocks on it, i was wondering bout how much these are worth, im not muhc of a cort player just that single v but its got a bolt on and a trem system on it looks to be an ESP or Strat trem system on it. and its chipped up a bit no serial number yet, its in the shop for new toggle switch and input, any help is appreiciated. Trevor

Anonymous

Man…how many freakin guitars do you have!? lol : i have an pold cort flying v with one of the gibson style headstocks on it, i was wondering bout how much these are worth, im not muhc of a cort player just that single v but its got a bolt on and a trem system on it looks to be an ESP or Strat trem system on it. and its chipped up a bit no serial number yet, its in the shop for new toggle switch and input, any help is appreiciated. Trevor

Anonymous

only 5 at home, and had bout 5 more at the studio but when i left the band i forgot to pick them back up so recently when i did they had sent them to my house and UPS never found out my home address because the stickers with the numbers on it had fallen off or faded so im in the process of gettin those back. Trevor : Man…how many freakin guitars do you have!? lol : : i have an pold cort flying v with one of the gibson style headstocks on it, i was wondering bout how much these are worth, im not muhc of a cort player just that single v but its got a bolt on and a trem system on it looks to be an ESP or Strat trem system on it. and its chipped up a bit no serial number yet, its in the shop for new toggle switch and input, any help is appreiciated. Trevor

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.