Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Gibson Les Paul firebrand , circa late 70s,early 80s

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

does anyone know how to date it and how much it is worth

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

You should be able to find out anything you want to know about your Les Paul on the Gibson Website at the following address. http://www.gibson.com/search/serialnumber.html Good luck! : does anyone know how to date it and how much it is worth

Anonymous

You should be able to find out anything you want to know about your Les Paul on the Gibson Website at the following address. http://www.gibson.com/search/serialnumber.html Good luck! : does anyone know how to date it and how much it is worth

Anonymous

Who cares. It will be crap

Anonymous

: Who cares. It will be crap ignore that jerk who made the "crap" comment….i just picked a 1980 firebrand and i LOVE IT. total player. i’ve been playing 30 plus yrs and have owned quite a few gtrs along the way so i know of what i speak. these gtrs get looked down upon by some snobs (many of whom i’m guessing never even played one) but they’re really quite cool. my serial number is 81580502 and it is a 1980 so that might give you some frame of reference in dating your. best of luck. mal

Anonymous

you can find the date by taking the 1st digit of the serial and the 5th.The Ist in your case will be 8 giving the decade,and the 5th 0 denoting the year of the decade…1980 easy!

Anonymous

probably date it with the serial number….they were very cheap then and probably not worth alot more now

: does anyone know how to date it and how much it is worth

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.