Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics fender bass serial number lookup

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Does anyone know where to find a resource for looking up Fender serial numbers to determine the specifics of the intrument? Please let me know if you do.
    Thanks very much!
    Michael

Related Article:
    See where Fender came in the Top 5 Bass Guitar Brands

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Q: Hi, I’m from Singapore. I just got a US Jazz 4 and it looks kinda vintage but I’ve doubt abt it. So I just need your help to find out for me which year its made and the value in US$. Features are; original machine heads, maple white neck, 3 nuts on the bolt join with letter F on plate, 2 volume and 1 tone. Serial number; S846312 Appreciate if you can find out for me. Thanks very much.

Anonymous

: Does anyone know where to find a resource for looking up Fender serial numbers to determine the specifics of the intrument? Please let me know if you do. : Thanks very much! : Michael

Anonymous

Hi! I’m Norbi from Hungary. I need to know The birthday date of my Jazz Bass. Is it a realy Fender? THX: Norbi.

Anonymous

: Does anyone know where to find a resource for looking up Fender serial numbers to determine the specifics of the intrument? Please let me know if you do. : Thanks very much! : Michael

Anonymous
        Anonymous

: : Does anyone know where to find a resource for looking up Fender serial numbers to determine the specifics of the intrument? Please let me know if you do. : : Thanks very much! : : Michael

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.