Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics FOR SALE – vintage Hagstrom Viking IN (1N) sunburst

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hey, I’m selling a vintage Hagstrom Viking guitar. It’s a beautiful sunburst and it’s extremely clean for it’s age, no major dings or scratches. The guitar plays and sounds great. I’m selling it only because I need something meatier for the style of music that my band plays. I have pictures, so please email me if you’re interested ([email protected]). I’m not asking nearly as much for it as collectors are. Thanks.

Travis

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Hey, I’m selling a vintage Hagstrom Viking guitar. It’s a beautiful sunburst and it’s extremely clean for it’s age, no major dings or scratches. The guitar plays and sounds great. I’m selling it only because I need something meatier for the style of music that my band plays. I have pictures, so please email me if you’re interested ([email protected]). I’m not asking nearly as much for it as collectors are. Thanks. : Travis Is it still available? My 73′ sunburst 1N was stolen and I’ve got to replace it. Please get back to me… jeff

Anonymous

My asking price is $650 and shipping is $35.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.