gibson es-335 studio 89 model

Posted by gary mitchell on Fri, 08/27/04 - 15:05:29.

what pickups could this have in it besides dirty finger pickups.the dirty finger pickups ive seen have 12 ajustable poles mine only have 6 they look like reg. expose coil pickups please help thanks

Related Gear:
The Gibson ESS-335 Topped our Best Semi Hollow Body Guitar list

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: gibson es-335 studio 89 model

: what pickups could this have in it besides dirty finger pickups.the dirty finger pickups ive seen have 12 ajustable poles mine only have 6 they look like reg. expose coil pickups please help thanks

Reply: my 1989 model Gibson had exposed black-bobbin pickups which were ceramic 497R (rhythm) and 500T (treble). Chances are good that yours are the same. By the way, Gibson Explorers, SG Deluxes and Les Paul Classics seem to be using these now.

For more info, I've been calling Gibson at 1-800-4-GIBSON for courteous, efficient, player-friendly information. I've appreciated their top-notch customer service which I usually don't get elsewhere.

Good Luck, Dwight

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.