Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics guitar brand name……………………CMT

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

looking to see if anyone has any imformation on guitar with the brand name CMT, or has ever heard of one?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I bought a CMT guitar at an antique store it needed strings and cleaning up. I got it set up and to my surprise, I love the tone. It is Model AC851.

Anonymous

My friend recently received A CMT guitar it seems to be constructed fairly poor , however much to my surprise it plays well and actually sounds very good.it gets played as often as the rest of his guitars wich are all well known.

Anonymous

I own owe a C.M.T guitars but know little about it other than it has a decent quality sound to it.

Anonymous

A quick web search reveals CMT as County Music Television. I don’t think that is what yout are refering._DF : looking to see if anyone has any imformation on guitar with the brand name CMT, or has ever heard of one?

Anonymous

Lee Rachel and I agree that name brand guitars do not necessarily insure one gets an optimal guitar. There are names that are not "household" brands, which can get more for your dollar. The GuitarSite.com maker’s database is full of them. Of course I am in favor of Falk Guitars. Many players over pay for quality guitars. There are small shops in the United States which are happy to create instruments of high quality with great value points See Falk Guitars in the GuitarSite.com Makers Database. Manufactured guitars are a general compromise between the practicality of production techniques and profit. Contrast that with the attention of quality found in the handmade guitars and you will hear and feel the difference. More time and attention to the soundboard produces better dynamics and greater playability. : looking to see if anyone has any imformation on guitar with the brand name CMT, or has ever heard of one?

Anonymous

: Lee Rachel and I agree that name brand guitars do not necessarily insure one gets an optimal guitar. There are names that are not "household" brands, which can get more for your dollar. The GuitarSite.com maker’s database is full of them. Of course I am in favor of Falk Guitars. : Many players over pay for quality guitars. There are small shops in the United States which are happy to create instruments of high quality with great value points See Falk Guitars in the GuitarSite.com Makers Database. Manufactured guitars are a general compromise between the practicality of production techniques and profit. Contrast that with the attention of quality found in the handmade guitars and you will hear and feel the difference. More time and attention to the soundboard produces better dynamics and greater playability. : : looking to see if anyone has any imformation on guitar with the brand name CMT, or has ever heard of one? I can sell anyone the CMT brand guitar for $50.00 BRAND NEW with: soft case, extra strings and a pick.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.