Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics how old is my suzuki

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have had a suzuki nagoya guitar with six steel srtings. It sounds great. It’s model number is
    WB-120-SB I have had it for 20Years. Does anyone know when it was made and what it’s worth

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

My electric guitar suzuki telecaster is model no: stl 2 nl serial no:s14080032. What is the year of production? Thank you.

Anonymous

: I have had a suzuki nagoya guitar with six steel srtings. It sounds great. It’s model number is : SD 335 BK. Does anyone know when it was made and what it’s worth

Anonymous

fHi, i recently bought a used Nagoya Suzuki guitar model sd 335 n,serial number 92031278.So from what i have read on the
        http://nagoyasuzuki.nlogspot.ca/ or see Nagoya Suzuki violin co.there is a picture of a model sd 335n taken in 2006 having the serial number92074776 and it seems like that serial numer would be a 1996,kind of weird ,seems too that the company stopped making them before that period of time,.
        So for your SD 335 BK, it would make sense that it would be a dreadnought model in black color. If i refer to the serial number 92…ending with number 6,it would be more a 1996 instead of a 1992 from what i have read somewhere that the 2 first numer in the serial number would refer to the year made,maybe it would be the 1st and last number would be the date by referring to the infos on that blog site,.
        For what it’s Worth,i would frankly say that a maximum of 150.$ in very good condition.I brought mine to a luthier to have it refreshed,changing end pins,new strings and cleaned and tuned up,that cost me about 130.$.
        I personnally paid 200.$ for sentimental reason cause this guitar belonged to an old friend of mine and he recently passed away,and his wife needed money.
        To resume,this is a good beginners guitar,made of laminated spruce top and laminated mahagony back and side,standard tuners and needs to be retuned often but beside the sound is nice and crisp ,even with a low action,it has a kind of backbugging sound,i am keeping it as a souvenir more than a regular playing guitar.
        Don’t pay more than the price mentioned earlier,even lower would be ok to start with.This is my personal opinion regarding the one a have,hoping that this would help someone somewhere without bad intentions for those who are satisfied with this hard to find article.

Anonymous

: I have had a suzuki nagoya guitar with six steel srtings. It sounds great. It’s model number is : WB-120-SB I have had it for 20Years. Does anyone know when it was made and what it’s worth

Anonymous

: : I have had a suzuki nagoya guitar with six steel srtings. It sounds great. It’s model number is : : WB-120-SB I have had it for 20Years. Does anyone know when it was made and what it’s worth Reply. There is no Suzuki pricing information, so we can safely equate them with Yamaha counterparts of 20 – 30 years ago, and value them accordingly. Quality has been good throughout that period, but prices are relatively low, usually less than a new guitar, so they are not true investments. They were made to be played, usually as solid student guitars. Strat Man Dwight Listmayer

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.