Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Requests for Guitar Appraisals & Values

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

For many of you still seeking info on that ever-popular question "what’s it worth?", if you don’t get answered here, there are appraisal services for a fee at bluebook online and another source at http://www.vintageguitarpro.com. I for one, can not state a guitar’s worth without seeing it, even if I see another 10,000 per year with price tags on them. Strat Man/Historian & collector Dwight Listmayer

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

What is origin of this guitar, and possible worth in good to perfect condition? "Fender Gemini I Series (or serial?) # A. Following are the numbers listed: 9629361

Anonymous

I found an AE 405 TV Ibanez guitar in goo condition. What was the selling price of this guitar?

Anonymous

I have a 1977 D28 Martin guitar and am considering selling it. It is in good condition. Thanks

Anonymous

: I have an Ovation Collectors series 1989 – #60 Royal blue with pearl inlay. How much is it worth today, any idea? Thanks

Anonymous

My grandfather has a 1955 Fender Solid Body Electric Guitar it is blonde with a white center piece.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.