Jedson Lap Steel Gutars

Posted by Andy Betts on Sun, 01/14/01 - 04:44:10.

Does anybody out there have a Jedson Lap Steel Guitar, like the one used by Dave Gilmour of Pink Floyd.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Jedson Lap Steel Guitars

: Does anybody out there have a Jedson Lap Steel Guitar, like the one used by Dave Gilmour of Pink Floyd. If you do, and you want to sell it, contact me.

Jedson slide guitar

Hi
I have a Jedson 1970's Red slide guitar complete with adjustable legs and carrying case that I am abouit to put on ebay are you interested

Re: Jedson Lap Steel Gutars

Hello. I have one in a sunburst yellow effect... why?

: Hello. I have one in a sunburst yellow effect... why?

I would like to buy it please.... how much??

I have a Jedson 12-string steel acoustic, bought in 1973. What is a Jedson Lap guitar?

a jedson lap guitar is the one pink floyd use in high hopes of division bell

david guilmours jedson on "great gig in the sky"

my gradpa left me his Jedson identicle to the one cavid gilmour plays on Great gig in the sky

jedson yellow

i have a jedson the yellow one same as used by david gilmour it is complete with case and 3 legs how much is it worth i live in uk

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.