Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Gibson Les Paul KM

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have searched the web and can not seem to find the info needed on this guitar.

Gibson Les Paul has KM on the cover serial # 82130026.
    Sunburst color

Thank you so much for any help.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

The M-O-D-E-R-A-T-O-R of this forum has held up the exact info I had for you. I doubt that it will make it to the forum, though it’s more precise, try the following: Google search: les paul km. First and second listings have to do with this information in detail. NO THANKS again Mr M-O-D-E-R-A-T-O-R. Strat Man Dwight

Anonymous

Dwight, that M_O_D_E_R_A_T_O_R is making our lives H*E*L*L, he is such a S*O*A*B, and im seriously thinking of scratching him off my C+H+R+I+S+T+M+A+S list for all time. Hey M*O*D*E*R*A*T*O*R give Strat Man a break, and pick on someone your own size.

Anonymous

: Dwight, that M_O_D_E_R_A_T_O_R is making our lives H*E*L*L, he is such a S*O*A*B, and im seriously thinking of scratching him off my C+H+R+I+S+T+M+A+S list for all time. Hey M*O*D*E*R*A*T*O*R give Strat Man a break, and pick on someone your own size. Hey L*E*E. That’s great! A barrel ‘o fun sometimes. And Heather, this is important. I went back to check the order of google’s listings and it changed. That’s normal actually, so to get right to it, the best article on your guitar should be directly accessed through http://www.lespaul.forum.com. That way you can bypass google if it’s a problem. Also I know the author’s name is Mike Slubowski. If that doesn’t work, you can narrow google search with les paul 59 km, or use the word vintage, flametop, reissue, kluson, tuner – any specifics along with les paul km that cut through the "kilometric issues" in France. Happy hunting! Strat man

Anonymous

: I have searched the web and can not seem to find the info needed on this guitar. : Gibson Les Paul has KM on the cover serial # 82130026. : Sunburst color : Thank you so much for any help. Look under Gibson Les Paul Kalamazoo model, and you will get further. I have all the details on it here, including the K.M. engraved on the truss rod cover, but I keep repeating myself on this forum. They were technically a 1979 model only, but yours was made on day #213 of 1980. Post this or any question again if you have exhausted your research capabilties, but I think you’ll get somewhere now. Strat Man Dwight

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.