Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics what effects does tom delonge use?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

i know he used to not use any but it sounds like he uses alot now. i kno he uses a flanger but what else?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I saw the rude remarks, so will try to say something in the spirit of musicianship. Tom has not admitted to using any effects. He extols the virtues of his amps more than anything else. His early rig diagrams with AB/Y switch are well documented in books and on the net. With the new Gibson, actually it has been a couple of years, I don’t know if anything has changed. Amazing there is no feedback. No new articles regarding any changes. Write to Tom at his website. Give him your email address. Give him an idea or 2 – he likes your suggestions. Tell him that you are serious about your interest in his gear. It shouldn’t take long to know if he is responsive and helpful. Or you could go on the Seymour Duncan forum where he might have a few followers. Luv, Daisy

Anonymous

Whats his email?

Anonymous

: Whats his email? Looks like the contact option has been removed from the official website which you know is http://www.blink182.com. You could write directly to a big fan & independent website man [email protected]. Daisy

Anonymous

and a pedal made out of bog roll cos he is so S.h.i.t

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.