Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics wiring diagram for silvertone electric gutiar model no. 319.14559

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

the two green wires from the pickups. also is there a capacitor on either one of the pots. if so where do it go. thanks I HAVE SEARCH EVREYWHERE FOR THIS INFO.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

i have a Silvertone electric guitar model no, 319.14559 this is the configuration i have so from the selector switch there are 2 lug on one with the 2 red from pickups then on the bottom of the sw are the blk wires for the pickups then i have a yellow wire going to the first lug of the tone pot then i have another yellow wire going to the center lug of the tone pot to output jack then i have a cap going from first lug of the tone pot to center lug of vol pot the 2 pot are tied together by a wire the green wires from pickups go to the back of tone pot then from the output jack i have a wire running to center of tone pot then on the vol pot i have a wire from 3 rd lug to center of vol pot does this look like the correct configuration

Anonymous

: the two green wires from the pickups. also is there a capacitor on either one of the pots. if so where do it go. thanks I HAVE SEARCH EVREYWHERE FOR THIS INFO. Okay, it sounds like a wiring configuration similar a Gibson SG Special with 2 pickups and 1 or more tone pots. Your biggest issue is to get the pickup hot leads hooked on to the selector switch, and check the other negative lead wires from each, which are grounded. The capacitor for the tone pot goes from the centre lug to ground, if the lead from the volume pot is attached to the outer lug on the left. The capacitor legs would run from the right side lug to ground (again on the pot), if the lead wire from the volume is attached to the centre, as it is in Epiphones. You can now refer to the wiring diagrams under Gibson at http://www.guitarelectronics.zoovy.com. Good luck, and let us know how you do. Strat Man Dwight

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.