Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics unknown washburn guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’ve bought a Washburn guitar, some 15 years ago. The body is telecaster style, it has 2 humbuck elements, which can be "splitted" to single coil.
    The color is white. Thre edges of the body and the neck are red. It has a washburn 2001 tremelo.
    The serial number is 855262.

I wonder which guitar I have, can anyone tell me?

PS At washburn they said it was a Stage Series G10V, but that one looks differnet then mine.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hey! i’ve got the same thing only the edges are black. serial# 855289. don’t know what it is, but it’s a cool guitar, plays well, etc. what is it?? : I’ve bought a Washburn guitar, some 15 years ago. The body is telecaster style, it has 2 humbuck elements, which can be "splitted" to single coil. : The color is white. Thre edges of the body and the neck are red. It has a washburn 2001 tremelo. : The serial number is 855262. : : I wonder which guitar I have, can anyone tell me? : PS At washburn they said it was a Stage Series G10V, but that one looks differnet then mine.

Anonymous

I bought a Washburn G10V back around 1987. It was strat shaped and tourquoise in color. It had a wonderbar tremolo and locking nut. I believe it had two double humbuckers, but wouldn’t swear to it. I paid around $600 new for it. : I’ve bought a Washburn guitar, some 15 years ago. The body is telecaster style, it has 2 humbuck elements, which can be "splitted" to single coil. : The color is white. Thre edges of the body and the neck are red. It has a washburn 2001 tremelo. : The serial number is 855262. : : I wonder which guitar I have, can anyone tell me? : PS At washburn they said it was a Stage Series G10V, but that one looks differnet then mine.

Anonymous

Probably one of theTour 24 series. Had a black one configured the same but with a FR trem, sometime around ’83-84. Loved that guitar, wish I’d never sold it. : I’ve bought a Washburn guitar, some 15 years ago. The body is telecaster style, it has 2 humbuck elements, which can be "splitted" to single coil. : The color is white. Thre edges of the body and the neck are red. It has a washburn 2001 tremelo. : The serial number is 855262. : : I wonder which guitar I have, can anyone tell me? : PS At washburn they said it was a Stage Series G10V, but that one looks differnet then mine.

Anonymous

It’s not a G10V. I have one. It is a Strat/Jackson style with 1HB and 2 singles. It also has that hideous wonderbar. (They say it is the best if you can figure out how to set it up)

Anonymous

I thiink I used to have a G10V and it was a strat shape. The washburn models historicly have had the model name on the truss rod cover. You probably would have seen it if it was there.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.