Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics 1974 gibson dove

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’m looking to a friends 74 gibson dove its in very good condition does anyone know the value he’s asking 1,100.00 for it. thnaks in advance

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I’m looking to a friends 74 gibson dove its in very good condition does anyone know the value he’s asking 1,100.00 for it. thnaks in advance No takers? Well I had a 69 Dove, the one stupid year they put on the adjustable bridge. It was terrible for the sound. From 1970 on, you should be clear of that problem. The ebony fingerboard from 1975 on would be nice, but judge the guitar for yourself. Make sure the top around the bridge hasn’t lifted or bowed up too much, and that the pitch of the neck is giving you good action, truss rod works etc. Nice fingerboard inlays, and the one-of-a-kind Dove pickguard are premium features. I like to watch John Mellencamp play his. $1,000 is a good price. Strat man Dwight

Anonymous

$1100 is a very good price, that guitar in the UK would sell for £1500 + thats about $2800, are all used guitars over there this cheap??

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.