Takamine f 340 made in Japan november 4 1977

Posted by GG on Tue, 01/16/01 - 18:51:50.

Hi
I am after imformation regarding the f 340. Specifications, price, history, availability, number of this model produced. Any details would be appreciated. GG

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Takamine f 340 made in Japan november 4 1977

: Hi
: I am after imformation regarding the f 340. Specifications, price, history, availability, number of this model produced. Any details would be appreciated. GG

: Aloha,
: Here's some info regarding your f340:
Laminated spruce top
mahogany back and sides
mahogany neck w/adjustable tension rod
individual nickel-plated tuning gears

f340s = identical to f340 but w/ solid spuce
top and deluxe tuning hardware.

: I am after imformation regarding the f 340. Specifications, price, history, availability, number of this model produced. Any details would be appreciated. GG
: I too have a takamine 340 which I think is quite a nice guitar but have been looking for specs and info. Have you had any luck?

I have a F-340 and have heard that it could become a collectors item since it has the "Martin Head". Is that true? How could I have that verified. Tom

I own a Takamine f-340. I bought it in Calgary, AB canada in Aug. 81. I was told that since it has a so called "Martin head", it could become a collector's item some day. How could I verify that rumor?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.