Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Tabliture for Guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I am trying to find tabliture for cinderlla songs and was wondering if you could help me.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I am trying to find tabliture for green day songs and was wondering if you could help me.

Anonymous

: I am tryingfor tabliture for zztop songs.

Anonymous

Tab ideas from Rick Olack: I don’t want to harp on the negative, but tab is a pacifier for the begginer. You can’t master tab reading, nor can you understand how to play the rhythm of an idea by looking at it. It’s there for the guitarists who doesn’t want to think. As far as learning a scale. Do not write a scale out on paper with dots. Write it out with the names of the notes. No wonder you can’t see the notes on the guitar neck. Example…. you’re trying to master the key of A minor….so think of the notes abcdefga. No # or flat notes. Then darw at least 15 frets out on paper and insert the note names with a few fret markings here and there. Then try to improvise with the information in front of you. This helped me the most with visulizing the scales on the neck. Not to seem like a hypocrite, but I have used tab for other people because I do understand that some guitarists/students will only look at tab. Good luck, Rick Olack of "purify" Local Detroit act.

Anonymous

: I am trying to find tabliture for cinderlla songs and was wondering if you could help me. tune to it and play all chords are basic

Anonymous

: I am trying to find tabliture for ramstein songs and was wondering if you could help me.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.