Anonymous

Can I get edge’s guitar sound on zoom 505II
    (for where the streets have no name) and how,
    if that’s possible?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Can I get edge’s guitar sound on zoom 606 : (for where the streets have no name) and how, : if that’s possible?

Anonymous

Hi, I play guitar in a U2 TRibute in Montreal…if you want the sound for "Streets" ideally you need a strat, good tube amp, played clean (for Streets), maybe a bit of compression but not mandataory. tHE IMPORTANT THING IS THE DELAY SETTING…Get any delay pedal – preferably one where you could dial in the exact delay time… Well…I’ve got it – Turn the echo level on your delay pedal full blast, and feedback to 11:00 or so…delay time is about 365 ms FOR sTREETS- hope this helps… ps – you’ll find the Edge uses a few delay settings over and over for differnt songs… eg – With or Without You, Bad, Sweetest Thing & Pride all work with 418 ms…try it… Good luck!

Anonymous

: Can I get edge’s guitar sound on zoom 505II : (for where the streets have no name) and how, : if that’s possible? Additionally, does anyone know how to get something like the sound of Mysterious Ways or the Fly out of a zoom 505II?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.