Aria Pro II

Posted by Candoitall on Fri, 01/19/01 - 23:16:38.

I have a guitar I resently perchased, and was wondering about its value. I found a similar guitar on this site (PE-120 R). The two are similar, except for the birdge is a custom Kahler Tremelo with a locking bridge. Also has diamond fingerboard inlays. Model number is (?)-60 (cannot read full number due to locking tremelo). Also writen on the head: Specially designed and approved by Aria Research and Development Lab. Original custom body. Patent No. 555719. Please help me out if you can!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Aria Pro II Double neck

J'ai une guitare ARIA PRO II double manche SUPER TWIN Original Custom Body Pat. N°555719 avec le numéro de série inscrit derrière chaque tête 010001.
Je pense que c'est le modèle unique.

Re: Aria Pro II Double neck

: J'ai une guitare ARIA PRO II double manche SUPER TWIN Original Custom Body Pat. N°555719 avec le numéro de série inscrit derrière chaque tête 010001.
: Je pense que c'est le modèle unique.
Qui peut me renseigner sur des collectionneurs intéressés?

Re: Aria Pro II

: I have a guitar I resently perchased, and was wondering about its value. Also has diamond fingerboard inlays,2 humbuckers pickups (same Di Martzio) Model number is 105027. Also writen on the head: Specially designed and approved by Aria Research and Development Lab. Original custom body. Patent No. 555719. Please help me out if you can!

Re: Aria Pro II

I think I have the same guitar :)

aria pro II specially designed and Approved by Aria Research & devloppment LAB. Original custom body Pat. n° 555719

Part number on the head : 3073845
blue and black :)

I search more information on that guitar , if you have some now, please mail me..

: : I have a guitar I resently perchased, and was wondering about its value. Also has diamond fingerboard inlays,2 humbuckers pickups (same Di Martzio) Model number is 105027. Also writen on the head: Specially designed and approved by Aria Research and Development Lab. Original custom body. Patent No. 555719. Please help me out if you can!

The first digit its the year

The first digit its the year of production

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.