Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics maya les paul

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I own a maya les paul,the best les paul copy ever, even better than all the epiphones and such.. and i’m looking for another one 😛
    does anybody know were to find one??

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I own a maya les paul,the best les paul copy ever, even better than all the epiphones and such.. and i’m looking for another one 😛 : does anybody know were to find one?? Hello John, are you Iceman John, who signed my guestbook on Webshots about two weeks ago?

Anonymous

i have a maya tele copy, japanese, the pickups were rubbish, upgraded to kent armstrongs, 3 peice ash body but a nice maple neck, i got it in 1980, and was my first electric. ah they were the days….

Anonymous

: i have a maya tele copy, japanese, the pickups were rubbish, upgraded to kent armstrongs, 3 peice ash body but a nice maple neck, i got it in 1980, and was my first electric. ah they were the days…. I don’t think the pickups are rubbish, they’re single coil, which you might not expect, but they do have a very special sound. They’re loud, but clear.

Anonymous

I own a black Maya les paul. I’ve replaced the humbuckers to EMG active humbuckers. If you want the orginal humbuckers you can have them. The guitar was build in 1976. I saw two maya’s for sale on http://www.tweedehands.nl a black one and a sunburst.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.