Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics who made my guitar?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I received my guitar as a gift in the mid 70’s. It is a classic sunburt , great sound, no brand name guitar. On the back , between the tuning pegs, is printed Model No.
    319.12210000 numbers 12210 are underlined

Directly in the sound hole, is a sticker with the name and addres of the music store where purchased. They do not appear to still be in business.

Inside the sound hole, just above the mom and pop retail store name and address, are the following numbers and letter printed directly on the wood.

3372S11221

Also, on the front , between the tuning head is stamped Made in USA

Any help is appreciated

Thanks, Miker

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have an A RAM DYNAMIC LEADER electric guitar that I have no idea what it is or what it is worth. My friend was in the army and left it to me before he died. I wanted to restore it and make it like new, but if it is a super duper custom masterpiece and the guitar GODs might smite me where I stand if I even took a piece of sandpaper to it.

Anonymous

Any guitar of value will have definitive markings placed there by the manufacturer

Anonymous

I bought an electric guitar a while back and it’s always bugged me about who actually made it.
      It appears to be an unbraded guitar, but there’s is a huge print in the body that says “AXE” which was printed on it from the manufacturer. Anyone has any idea what it actually is would be great 🙂
      Thanks alot guys.

Anonymous

Can anyone help me find out about my guitar.
      My dad gave me his from when he bought it second hand in his teens. It is a Gibson Les Paul shape guitar with a small French flag logo on the headstock and no other markings.
      I would be grateful if someone could point me in the direction of where I could get some info about the guitar. I can send photos.

Thanks

Anonymous

would like to know if this guitar is worth anything??
      the numbers printed on the wood is 8337H1221. i would like any help u can give me.

thank u debbie

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.