yamaha pacifica 012

Posted by Dave on Sun, 12/26/04 - 19:06:24.

Is the yamaha pacifica 012 a good guitar for a beginner? I have already ordered it but i just want to know before it comes.

I turned down a 10 watt Yahama GA-10 for a 10 watt Marshall MG10CD for 5 pound of a difference...good choice or bad choice?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: yamaha pacifica 012

the Marshall is a good amp, neither of those 2 are going to light up your ears, but they are both ok for practice, the Marshall has an input for CD player? dont know if the yamaha has this, but at the end of the day Yamaha make good motorcycles, keyboards, hi-fi, amplification, brass and wind instruments, Marshall make great amps, ive never heard a bad marshall, in my book it was a good choice.

The Yamaha Pacifica is a great guitar.

Good choice for the amp, same thing can be said for the guitar. My friend owns a pacifica and says it plays nicely and was a great way to start guitaring.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.