Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics appraisal – BC Rich acoustic

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a handcrafted BC Rich acoustic model # BW3000-12 that I bought for my son for Christmas this year and it was destroyed during a flight on the 29th of Dec. I need a price quote to take to the airlines for reimbursement. Thanks a bunch!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a B.C. Rich 12 strings acoustic model BAE500-12.
      Cannot find any info on the net. Can somebody help?

Anonymous

I have one…cannot find any info on it…need to know how much it is worth…can anyone help me out please?

Anonymous

Have a chance to buy a B.C. Rich acoustic guitar model BP-70 . I cant find any info on how much or what year this particular model was made . can someone please inform me on said guitar or where I can find such info?

Anonymous

I acquired this guitar years ago from a relative. I have cleaned it up and put new strings on it….the sound is fabulous!!
      Can you give me some idea of the value of this beautiful instrument.
      Thank you for your help!
      Lynn

Anonymous

I have a B C Rich guitar and case that has hardly been used, It is blue in color and the model # BW-3000.I am wanting to sell it as it has not been used in many years , however I do not know what a fair selling price would be..Can you help me on this?

Anonymous

I have a BC Rich Accoustic Guitar Model Number # BW 1500 in Mint Condition. Could you tell me what it is worth?

Thank you

Anonymous

When you run across these B.C. Rich 12 String BW-3000 12 String Acoustic (or even rarer in Acoustic Electric!) hold on to them tight. Considered one of the great series B.C. Rich ever produced. These two models are very accurate copies of Gibson Hummingbirds and very finely crafted and sounding instruments. Highly prized by collectors and guitar players alike. Have seen the rarer Acoustic Electric model sell for upwards of $850 U.S. in 2011. Extremely strong construction of these 12 strings and beautiful sounds, plus the Gibson reproduction tie-in makes this guitar hit a home ruin from the words, “Play Guitar!”

Anonymous

I have a BC Rich Handcrafted Acoustic guitar model BC-50 and I was wondering what it could be sold for – not sure how old it is but it is in excellent condition.

Jim

Anonymous

: I have a handcrafted BC Rich acoustic model # BW3000-12 that I bought for my son for Christmas this year and it was destroyed during a flight on the 29th of Dec. I need a price quote to take to the airlines for reimbursement. Thanks a bunch! This is a serious problem, one with which I can identify. I only reply to posts where I have actually been there, which limits what I say or intend to. I could offer personalized directions, if I knew about where you live … I know of appraisers & experts in various N.A. locations, and HOW they operate. Some are better than others and some are completely useless. You also have the option of speaking directly with the founder of the company, who designed your guitar, and supervised its luthiers … Bernard Chavez Rico.

Anonymous

Thanks! I will contact the company on Monday. Hopefully things will work out. : : I have a handcrafted BC Rich acoustic model # BW3000-12 that I bought for my son for Christmas this year and it was destroyed during a flight on the 29th of Dec. I need a price quote to take to the airlines for reimbursement. Thanks a bunch! : This is a serious problem, one with which I can identify. I only reply to posts where I have actually been there, which limits what I say or intend to. : I could offer personalized directions, if I knew about where you live … I know of appraisers & experts in various N.A. locations, and HOW they operate. Some are better than others and some are completely useless. You also have the option of speaking directly with the founder of the company, who designed your guitar, and supervised its luthiers … Bernard Chavez Rico.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.