Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics fender guitars made in mexico– how to read the serial number

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

we bought my daughter a fender stratacaster for x-mas and the serial # is MZ3118743 how do i read it. i know nothing of guitars at all.

can someone help me?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

bought a fender mexican strat. #mx10177609 is this a lonestar? bought this new 7mos ago

Anonymous

: we bought my daughter a fender stratacaster for x-mas and the serial # is MZ3118743 how do i read it. i know nothing of guitars at all. : can someone help me? M stands for Made in Mexico, at Corona. Z is for the new millenium (actually 200). 3 means 2003. The rest is sequential.

Anonymous

: : we bought my daughter a fender stratacaster for x-mas and the serial # is MZ3118743 how do i read it. i know nothing of guitars at all. : : can someone help me? : M stands for Made in Mexico, at Corona. Z is for the new millenium (actually 200). 3 means 2003. The rest is sequential. Sorry, I meant to say Ensenada, Baja, Mexico – not Corona. I’m so used to using the word Corona, it comes automatically.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.