Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics wayne charvel green meanie help

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

i bought a greenmeanie body from wayne charvel and now he dosnt want to sell necks and i am screwed because i cant find a neck with a 2 1/4" heel width! there 2 3/16 for the standard fender necks.
    i tried warmoth they said they dont make custom necks. anyone have an idea where i can find one that looks like the old charvel neck which looks like a fender neck? LOL
    i dont understand how he can make guitars and not offer the replacement necks. i pity anyone who buys a guitar from him and then needs a neck for some reason. i went on everyone recomendation’s about how great he is. i waited over a year for this guitar body and now this crap. i think his son now runs the business and he sucks in my opinion!
    almost ebay time for this body.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Try ed roman guitars, http://www.edromanguitars.com ask them, they might sell them. Trevor : i bought a greenmeanie body from wayne charvel and now he dosnt want to sell necks and i am screwed because i cant find a neck with a 2 1/4" heel width! there 2 3/16 for the standard fender necks. : i tried warmoth they said they dont make custom necks. anyone have an idea where i can find one that looks like the old charvel neck which looks like a fender neck? LOL : i dont understand how he can make guitars and not offer the replacement necks. i pity anyone who buys a guitar from him and then needs a neck for some reason. i went on everyone recomendation’s about how great he is. i waited over a year for this guitar body and now this crap. i think his son now runs the business and he sucks in my opinion! : almost ebay time for this body.

Anonymous

: i bought a greenmeanie body from wayne charvel and now he dosnt want to sell necks and i am screwed because i cant find a neck with a 2 1/4" heel width! there 2 3/16 for the standard fender necks. : i tried warmoth they said they dont make custom necks. anyone have an idea where i can find one that looks like the old charvel neck which looks like a fender neck? LOL : i dont understand how he can make guitars and not offer the replacement necks. i pity anyone who buys a guitar from him and then needs a neck for some reason. i went on everyone recomendation’s about how great he is. i waited over a year for this guitar body and now this crap. i think his son now runs the business and he sucks in my opinion! : almost ebay time for this body.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.