Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Borys BG100

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Perhaps someone can help me….
    Im trying to find information on my guitar;Its a Borys Bg100 signed and dated 9/30/83….Chip, or maybe some one else can give me some info on this beautiful instrument, I would be grateful!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Perhaps someone can help me…. : Im trying to find information on my guitar;Its a Borys Bg100 signed and dated 9/30/83….Chip, or maybe some one else can give me some info on this beautiful instrument, I would be grateful! I have the proto type to that instrument signed and dated in pencil 9/82 by roger borys w/o no label inside it, as designed by him and barry galbraith in jimmy d’aquistos shop.Notice the similarity to the later fender d’aquisto model?Do you have any other info about it as there is little documentation on the web and from what i hear mr borys is not the most willing to chat these days.I do know it is a laminate instrument and the pickup was designed by kent armstrong and his father and is the same pickup used by many high end makers(linda manzer,etc.)today.The borys model B-420 looks the same but can have a floating pickup and is all solid carvred woods. I would love to play one, have one etc.Larry Coryell has one and so does Larry Koonse but i’m not sure which models they have but you can bet they are awsome.Any feedback would be welcome as well.Terry

Anonymous

Scott, I have the same model from about 1985. It is indeed a beautiful thing, and it plays beautifully almost 20 years later. What kind of info are you after? I bought it new, and so I have the original brochure that came with it (somewhere). Let me know if I can assist. Greg : Perhaps someone can help me…. : Im trying to find information on my guitar;Its a Borys Bg100 signed and dated 9/30/83….Chip, or maybe some one else can give me some info on this beautiful instrument, I would be grateful!

Anonymous

: Scott, : I have the same model from about 1985. It is indeed a beautiful thing, and it plays beautifully almost 20 years later. What kind of info are you after? I bought it new, and so I have the original brochure that came with it (somewhere). Let me know if I can assist. : Greg : : hi ,would you consider to sell it please let me know , i like that guitar a lots,thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.