Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Looking for a Kahler Tremolo Part

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I got my hands on a B C Rich Warlock for dirt cheap, but I have one problem. The Kahler Tremolo is missing one of the bridge saddles (hence, a 5 string guitar). Yes, I know they’re making golf stuff or whatever now. I don’t know much about these bridges, but here’s the run down: It’s a top mount, in small print behind the saddles is the word (or type?) "flyers", and the patent number is 4457201. Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Is anyone interested in this “jewl’ I found at a garage sale,it has a DEAN Signature neck and I’m thinking strat bottom,I plugged it up an works fine,just I have no time really and need some scratch,alo I have alot of equi,would trade for a metal style guitar my FB is Jonathan Brian Alexander(look for SLAYER)stuff and u will know it’s me or email [email protected] or 904-347-0900,thanks and”live fast-on high”-let it ride”\,,,/

Anonymous

Hi, i’m from Laredo Tx. and I have a electric guitar usa pat 4457201ds and i don’t know much about this, so if somebody needs some partsis or all the guitar it is in working conditions and my number is (956) 462-3518… give me an offer thank you!!

Anonymous

Hi, i’m from Laredo Tx. and I have a electric guitar usa pat 4457201ds and i don’t know much about this, so if somebody needs some partsis or all the guitar it is in working conditions and my number is (956) 462-3518… give me an offer thank you!!

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Does anyone have Kahlers web address? I would appreciate it very much. Jerry Pryor

Anonymous

There is a couple of them for sale on eBay.

Anonymous

I have a Kahler pro tremelo (USA PAT 4457201 DS)on my Fender Strat.One of the 2 springs has broken so I have to repair one myself.So I am looking for a pair of guinine springs.I am living in Belgium Europa.Can you tell me where I can find a dealer who sell this guinine parts.I have my Kahler tremolo almost 18 years and I have never found a better tremelo .I have used the referencies of Adrian Belew.

Anonymous

: I got my hands on a B C Rich Warlock for dirt cheap, but I have one problem. The Kahler Tremolo is missing one of the bridge saddles (hence, a 5 string guitar). Yes, I know they’re making golf stuff or whatever now. I don’t know much about these bridges, but here’s the run down: It’s a top mount, in small print behind the saddles is the word (or type?) "flyers", and the patent number is 4457201. Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Jason,
      I have a Kahler from a B.C. Rich Ironbird! It’s probabily identical. It will save your day!!
      Call me @ 250 447 9387 or just send me an email!!

Anonymous

: I ordered some parts a couple of years ago. Had a hard time locating this number. Very helpful but they were just selling thier inventory out back then and not making any new parts. I’ve seen some new guitars advertised with Kahler trems so who knows. Kahler’s number was 714-632-5280. If that number is no good any more, I think Smart Parts gave me that number. Smart parts is 847-342-8266.
      : good luck

I wish I had seen this post a week ago. I did locate a Flyer Tremolo new in the box and it’s on the way…For a good deal less than a Floyd. However, I’m going to still look for the part to this other bridge. There’s nothing wrong with it except for the missing bridge saddle.

Thank!
      J.

Anonymous

I am also looking for a part for a locking nut. Any chance you know where to get these parts?

Anonymous

I ordered some parts a couple of years ago. Had a hard time locating this number. Very helpful but they were just selling thier inventory out back then and not making any new parts. I’ve seen some new guitars advertised with Kahler trems so who knows. Kahler’s number was 714-632-5280. If that number is no good any more, I think Smart Parts gave me that number. Smart parts is 847-342-8266.
      good luck

Anonymous

I have no idea how many models they made. My guess would be in the 3-8 range, probably in the lower end, though.
      -Rick

Anonymous

: Wow, those flyers are neat, they might be the best ones made. I have a spyder that was missing a bar, bu that was pretty easy to find one that fit. Good luck man, if you find that saddle you won’t be disappointed.
      : -Rick

Many years ago when I first started playing, I had a Peavey Nitro with a Kahler on it that was similar to a Floyd but smaller. Just how many different types of Tremolos did Kahler make?

Anonymous

Help, I have a 88 Fender Strat HM with a Kahler Spyder on it & I need a string lock. Will take part or whole unit if it’s like mine Help Please!!!!!! Thanks Jeff

Anonymous

Wow, those flyers are neat, they might be the best ones made. I have a spyder that was missing a bar, bu that was pretty easy to find one that fit. Good luck man, if you find that saddle you won’t be disappointed.
      -Rick

Anonymous

I figured as much on that deal, hopefully I can avoid boring a bigger hole through the thing for a Floyd. So far there are a couple of places in town that have some Kahler parts. Anyone out there with a similar problem should let me know, I’ll find out saturday what they are in case someone else needs these parts too.

Anonymous

That is why you got it dirt cheap. Finding Kahlers is next to impossible. Check the want ads/ebay for 80’s guitars that are beat up and have a kahler on them.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.