Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics CIMAR

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi Guys
    Can you help
    I own to CIMAR guitars
    a 6 string acoustic, bought new in 1972 from a guitar shop in Chingford UK and a 12 String CIMAR acoustic which I rently bought second hand, this is approx 1972 as well.
    Both sound terrific. but I cant find out much about CIMAR.
    Can anyone give me any background on CIMAR
    Rob

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

found this post from an earlier discussion on this site, was posted in feb 04. ‘Hey there Tom, I can’t tell you much about your particular guitar, but I do own another two cimar models. One is a 1974/74 les paul body shape with a bolt on neck in metallic green, and the other is a double cutaway tobacco sunburst, sorta halfway between a strat and a PRS. Apparently the cimar guitar company used to share manufacturing facilities with the early Ibanez guitar compant and as such used the same pickups an wiring but were different shapes with a different name on the head……….I hope this helps Paul Howarth .England’

Anonymous

ya theu do suck. they suck on my ass everyday, twice on sundays.

Anonymous

u know it and i know it

Anonymous

I was totally joking as if Limp Bizkit could do that! LIMP BIZKIT DOES SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Whoever came up with this completely sad ass site is a fucked up LOSER!! Why not be nice and christian and make a sitre saying how much joy Limp Bizkit brings to the youth of Australia and the world.So stick this grotesque site up your FAT ASS!!!!!! Love from me.

Anonymous

[The body of this post has been lost]

Anonymous

Fuck off and listen to your celiene doin you faggots, this bizkit rock, it,s bands like them that keep music progressing, as for the "NEE" you dick limp bizkit are not a dictatorship if wes thought he was getting suppressed he`d FUCKING LEAVE! You all can kiss m CHOCOLATE colour starfish!! Im out 5KEyS

Anonymous

all u fag who hate limp bizkit suck thaere r fukin sick

Anonymous

I think bizkit should go fuck kile!!!!!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.