Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics my online vintage guitar gallery (pre cbs fenders / mosrites)

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Who’s the company behind Tanglewood, and are the guitars any good (in general).

Anonymous

: If anyone is still interested about who makes Tanglewood guitars, I have some info that might help. Their parent company is Cort (www.cort.com). Their guitars are mainly sourced out of Korea and the far east (Japan, China). Tanglewood guitars are mainly distributed in the UK. I don’t think they (Tanglewood) are distributed in the USA. If you have access to a UK magazine called Guitar Magazine, they’ve had some excellent reviews of Tanglewood guitars. Also Vintage Guitar magazine had an article about Cort guitars (sorry I don’t remember what issue). For another source for info, you can also try http://www.muzonet.com. They have info on deals in the UK. You might also want to check Ebay. I’ve seen a few Tanglewood guitars on auction. Hope this helps.

Anonymous

How much should I expect to pay for a second hand acoustic Tanglewood guitar?

Anonymous

: Who’s the company behind Tanglewood, and are the guitars any good (in general).

Anonymous

: Who’s the company behind Tanglewood, and are the guitars any good (in general).Hello I hope that i can answer your question. We are the main dealers for Tanglewood in Belfast. The company behind the Tanglewood Guitars is EMC (EUROPEAN MUSIC COMPANY)ang the guitars are the best value for money I have ever seen

Anonymous

DO YOU HAVE ANY SEMI ACOUSTIC BASS

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

: Who’s the company behind Tanglewood, and are the guitars any good (in general). Certainly some if not all tanglewood guitars are manufactured by Cort, they manufacture for other companys and now market in their own right.

Anonymous

does anyone wanna give me the adress for tanglewood guitars and basses? i tried a nice tanglewood bass in a shop (rebel 4k) but i cant seem to find anywhere that will tell me more about it. if you have the adress please reply. thanks.

Anonymous

We would like to write to Tanglewood, does anyone know their full postal address?

Anonymous

: Who’s the company behind Tanglewood, and are the guitars any good (in general). I’ve been quoted for a MR730FX….£359.00 Is this a good price or where could i buy it cheaper?? Thanks, Paul

Anonymous

: : Who’s the company behind Tanglewood, and are the guitars any good (in general). the company how makes them are called EMC and the guys name is Tony .and guitar and made in asia and yes thay do play real nice .hope that clears it all up 4 you 🙂

Anonymous

Tanglewood is a UK based company. They farm out design and construction of their guitars to different organisations and different countries. They constanly change their sources, following whovere is giving the best VFM at any given time. So there is no clar cut answer to the question. As to ‘Are they any good?" I would say yes, they are. Their semi-accoustics (Memphis, Boston, New Orleans etc) are lovely and rich in tone, and have a nice feel to the fretboard. The tuning pegs are quality. John Waring, of London based band "The Bronx Hats" swears by his accoustic, and wouldn’t play anything else.

Anonymous

Anonymous

They’re made by a company called ‘Cort’ in Korea and marketed under the name Tanglewood in some countries. They are distributed in the UK and Europe by Promusica from where you can also get more info (www.promusica.co.uk) Hope this helps Cheers Mike

Anonymous

: yes i agree they seem to be put together very well : and they do indeed play very nicely!!But still no body : has answered my question,WHO MAKES THE F#CKERS? BOB×××× The les paul David just got came from China!!!! and the Strat was tiawan. How does that make you feel?? But they do play and sound well don’t they

Anonymous

: yes i agree they seem to be put together very well : and they do indeed play very nicely!!But still no body : has answered my question,WHO MAKES THE F#CKERS? BOB×××× The les paul David just got came from China!!!! and the Strat was tiawan. How does that make you feel??

Anonymous

i have just brought a new tanglewood les paul copy and it is great. i have allready got a tanglewood strat copy which has been great value for monney

Anonymous

Go to http://www.promusica.co.uk/ for a possible answer!

Anonymous

I’ve gotta tanglewood fretless bass (rebel 4K deluxe) I was wondering if NE 1 could tell me about how much it is worth I think I might hav paid a bit too much for it Thanx…

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.