Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Kimberly guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I purchased a Kimberly guitar at an antique shop & can’t find any info on it. Does anyone have any info on this guitar? I would certainly appreciate anything. Thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I BOUGHT KIMBERLY ROSE GIUITAR FROM RECYCLE SHOP BUT I FOUND ROSE GUITAR FROM ENGALND LATER JOIN WITH MORRIS COMPANY OF JAPAN,, THERE IS MANY INFORMATION YOU CAN FIND FROM INTERNET

Anonymous

: I purchased a Kimberly guitar at an antique shop & can’t find any info on it. Does anyone have any info on this guitar? I would certainly appreciate anything. Thanks

Anonymous

MY WIFE BOUGHT ONE FOR ME IN 1969 IFOUND OUT IT WAS CALLED A STRAT LOOKS LIKE A FENDER MODEL IT IS SUNBURST. IWOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANY BODY ELSE HAS 0NE. I WOULD APPRECIATE THAT.

Anonymous

I bought one around 1969 and it’s been sitting in the basement for most of the last 20 years. My teenage daughter is now interested in it and it turns out it’s still in great shape. It was made by a Japanese company called Teisco.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Kimberley was a brand name used by the Japanese company Teisco in the late ’60s.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.