Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Gary Jacobs guitars

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I am trying to find any information on Gary Jacobs guitars. Website, price info, reviews, quality, dealers, playability, etc. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I have found only one dealer on the web and would like to find others, obviously for price comparisons and availability. Anyone who can provide any info, please e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks, Chris A.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Gary Jacobs does all of his selling through Ed Roman’s World Class Guitars. The headquarters is in Vegas but I believe Gary has a custom shop in Philadephia. If you’re interested in buying one, go to http://www.edromanguitars.com enter the website and scroll down till you find the link to Jacobs guitars. Once you go there, there will be a link that says AVAILABLE JACOBS GUITARS. click that and if you like what he’s got, you have to call.

Anonymous

Me too! : I am trying to find any information on Gary Jacobs guitars. Website, price info, reviews, quality, dealers, playability, etc. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I have found only one dealer on the web and would like to find others, obviously for price comparisons and availability. Anyone who can provide any info, please e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks, Chris A.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.